Minibexy

Información principal Ver perfil

Soy:
Mujer
Edad
36
Signo del Zodíaco:
Capricornio
País:
Reino Unido
Región:
Greater London 
Ciudad:
London 

Buscando un@

Género
Hombre
Edad
28 - 35
País:
Reino Unido
Región:
Ciudad:

Sobre mí

I'm a fittings model, property developer, luxury property hostess, Psychology graduate and have done many types of work including yoga teaching and running a little holiday cottage. I'm primarily an artistic sort. This was my forté at school and I plan to get back to it once I've set up the rest of my empire ;-D

Went veggie of my own volition aged four whilst chomping on a chicken bone and still recall realising with horror that this was a dead version of the funny chickens I had seen on a visit to a rare breed center. I then went gradually vegan at uni partly because I believe I was always going to evolve, partly because I started cooking mainly Indian and oriental foods which don't really require eggs and milk but most memorably because a meat eating student friend said to me, "I've never understood the point in just being veggie. Dairy and egg farms are also cruel so why not just go the whole hog and be vegan?" She was so right! Mad Alice was always straight talking.

Sobre mi pareja ideal

Hoping to find an adventurous, ambitious chap of similar age or a little older. I would also like someone well-educated, intelligent, nice looking and taller than me (I'm 5'7).

Buscando

Intereses

Idiomas

Inglés

Características

Físico:
Promedio
Beber:
Bebedor ligero/social
Educación:
Diplomado (estudios universitaios)
Etnia:
Blanco/caucásico
Color ojos:
Castaño
Color cabello:
Castaño claro
Longitud cabello:
Muy largo
Estatura:
5' 7" (170 cm)
Estado civil:
Solter@
Profesión:
Autónomo
Fumar:
No fumo
Salario anual:

Tamaño del pecho:

Dominación:

Alojamiento:

Ver perfil